In Penny Press, players compete to become the most successful newspaper in old New York City by sending out reporters, fighting for the best stories, and racing to be the first to go to press. The game plays from 2-5 players and takes about an hour.
New to Penny Press? Here's the skinny:
- Penny Press won the inaugural season of Cards Against Humanity's Tabletop Deathmatch (along with our friends at Discount Salmon; see videos on our Media page).
- We were an official selection in the 2013 Boston Festival of Indie Games.
- With our publisher, Asmadi Games, we ran a super-successful Kickstarter campaign.
- We returned to Gen Con to demo our game as Ad Magic printed up copies of Penny Press.
- Now, the game has shipped to our Kickstarter backers and is available in stores!
- Check out some of the positive reviews for Penny Press in the videos below.